Re: [IP] oral surgery

Gosh, I fear GENERAL anesthesia MORE than pain!

I had one wisdom out under local...my anxiety was worse b/c there wasn't
pain or much bleeding and the surgeon said now go eat potatoe chips for
lunch!! I DID..

The other 3 came out a few yrs later, under LOCAL, I was shaking,took about
4 Xanax and they were supposibly impacted!!  They were "unscrewed" in under
one minute each!! I put it off for YRS and it wasn't anything.....  BTW,
the spinal anesthetic and Csection wasn't much either when my son was born
2 yrs ago!!