[IP] Denying me the pump...

An update....

I've been in contact with a rep from Disetronic.  (I am dealing with IIS, but am switching to Disetronc.)  He is going to have an inservice with my pump company and I explained my situation to him.  I told him that I want to switch to a Disetronic.  He told me that he would take my case to them.  I also have appealed my case and sent it to the Insurance company.  Thank you for all your suggestions on the IP board.  I am with Blue Point of Central New York.  I still am very optimistic I will get my needed pump, By the way, I'm type 2.  I always say PUMPERS ARE THE GREATEST!!!

Get your free web based email from Crosswalk.com: