Re: [IP] oral surgery

Is it necessary to be put to sleep? I had all four of
mine done just with local freezing. If you can handle
the noises and you're not too jumpy its really not
that bad. That way you can monitor thigs a little
better.  If you recognize that you are going low
during the procedure there are ways for the dentist to
give you juice (or whatever). Trust me I know my dad
is a dentist.