[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #696

In a message dated 12/11/2000 1:21:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  >I sleep on
 > >my stomach and I am wondering if I can still comfortably d >>

Hi Barbara, Here's what I do for sleeping. I wear a nightgown, but this will
work for any sleepwear.  I cut a pocket a little bigger than my pump, and
sewed it on the front of the nightgown, I left one side of the pocket open
and put a small patch of velcro to hold it closed. I put my pump in there,
disconnect my Sils, and put the end of the tubing thru a little hole behind
the pocket in the nightgown. Then I rehook up the tubing to the site. It
works great, doesnt fall out of the pocket and has never caused me any
problems. Im sure it will work with any type of infusion set.