[IP] email @ redacted

Hi. Re: pumps..

Everyone I spoke with BEFORE going to a pump users' mtg said they feared
being connected to something 24/7.  Not me.  I was intrigued, fascinated
and excited.

I use my abd and arms. DH inserts into my arms, hard with the set I'm
using.  I did find sleeping on the arm with the set in bothered me a bit
but I changed sets.

I use the MM sihlouette (hate spelling that !) and it's comfortable
everywhere and not only do I never feel them (you shouldn't if properly
inserted), I something get upset thinking I didn't put it in yet...

You CAN remove the pump while you shower and I change out the set if I go
into the jacuzzi.. it's really NO big thing and your healthy is 100%
better. It's FREEDOM!!!!!

Amber E.