RE: [IP] Ketones...(poll)

For a child, call the Dr.. .

Some crazy reason, my mom gave me GRAPE JUICE when I was a kid when they

Drink lots of water to flush them out and test every few hrs.. especially
when you're ill or preg!  Is his BS high?

Why?  Illness, dieting, NOT eating carbo's will ALSO cause them; pregnancy,
not drinking enough WATER (my prob now!)

If they were present and his BS fine for 24 hrs or so, I would call the
Dr.. .children can go from normal to severe in hours!