Re: [IP] Insurance Denied me the pump...

In a message dated 12/11/2000 9:16:02 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< People who experience kidney
 failure automatically go on to Medicare or Medicaid -- one of those. In othe
 words, they're covered by the government -- not by the insurance company.
 Ironically, I found that out when I was testifying before the state senate
 favor of insurance coverage for diabetes (it passed), and an insurance agent
 who was testifying against the bill told me that.  >>

That sounds like a load of sh . . . uhmmm, BALONEY to me.  True, some medical
plans have low lifetime caps and that might mean they end up on
Medicare/Medicaid fairly quickly . . . But I think think he was feeding you
the insurance "party line" .  .  .

Just my $.02