Re: [IP] Insurance Denied me the pump...

I am already on medic-aid and that is the argument for us who stuck in the
disability trap.  By allowing a person to degenerate in health they actually
endangering lives and that - to me- would equal a crime.

I threatened a lawsuit charging them with life endangerment and all sorts of
things at the last part of my battle.

On the other complications like amputataion and laser eye surgery you're not
automatically transferred to the medicare system so it is still economically
viable.

I say try.

Try or cry...
Jenny Sutherland