[IP] Gushers

Thank goodness we've never had one yet either (1yr pumping.) I
think it would really freak out my 10yo! :) Hopefully we won't
see one of those for a looong time!

Btw, were you guys aware there is a gummy-type candy product with
liquid inside called 'Gushers'...if I ever called a gusher (from
an infusion set) a gusher, she'd probably never eat another
Gusher as long as she lives! LOL! If she ever has one I'll have
to call it something else!

Todd Beall wrote:
> By the way, on the subject of "gushers," (another post) after almost a
> whole year, I haven't had one.

Natalie said:
And after approx. 2 years, I still haven't had one. Not that I'm
complaining, mind you!!!!  :P
little guy due 3/10/01