[IP] Re: docs/hospitals etc...

I just saw on the MiniMed website yesterday that they have a new
407C pump (looks just like an insulin pump) for medication
micro-infusion (doesn't say what kind of medication.) Maybe
that's what they were thinking of. I thought it was interesting!:

Becca said:
Hi Everyone!
Hope you all had a decent weekend!
Here's something interesting...
went to a party with hubby's work friends this weekend and met 3
nurses and a doctor-only the doctor had heard about insulin
pumps-but he was surprised they existed yet and thought it was a
closed loop system(I wish)-the nurses had never heard of them at
all(they thought it was an antibiotic or morphine pump(which are
like 10lbs...not teensy like my htron)...so it was show and
This all made me nervous-what else are they not teaching these
Anyways, 4 more folks that are at least aware....

little guy due 3/10/01