[IP] info about islets

I have to do an 8-15 page research paper for AP Bio.
We submitted topics last class and got back his
approval/or not today. I had submitted that I would
research the function of LH and FSH, but put a side
note that what I really wanted was to research islet
cell transplants and how hte researchers overcame cell
rejection..the teacher loved the "side' note and wants
teh paper on that...So I'm wondering where I can get
info. I've got a zillion good websites, but any
suggestions for hard copy sources? the outline is due
Dec 20 adn the final paper is due Jan. 8.

Do You Yahoo!?