[IP] docs/hospitals etc...

Hi Everyone!
Hope you all had a decent weekend!
Here's something interesting...
went to a party with hubby's work friends this weekend and met 3 nurses and a doctor-only the doctor had heard about insulin pumps-but he was surprised they existed yet and thought it was a closed loop system(I wish)-the nurses had never heard of them at all(they thought it was an antibiotic or morphine pump(which are like 10lbs...not teensy like my htron)...so it was show and tell...
This all made me nervous-what else are they not teaching these folks?!?!?!?
Anyways, 4 more folks that are at least aware....