[IP] Denying your pump!

 SNIP>>>>William said:
Got a letter from my insurance company denying me my pump.  Any
suggestions for what to say in an appeal would be helpful.  I
plan to appeal. <<<<<<SNIP

You probably already got this advice from many others, but first, get the
denial in writting, with a copy of the regulation which says exactly why you
are denied!   Please share that regulation with us.......

Then contact pump manufacturer and endo and start to work on getting your
Bonnie Richardson