Re: [IP] Insurance Denied me the pump...

In a message dated 12/11/2000 2:41:04 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What it means for us Californians (the way *I*
> interpret it) is that the doctor may have to write a letter stating what
> the medical necessity is.

I live in Oklahoma and this is how it had to be done for me to get my pump. I
had to sit down with my educator and go through a list of things that would
"qualify" me as a good candidate for the pump. I don't know if this is a
state requirement or an insurance requirement. I think it is probably state
because this was before they ever contacted either one of my insurance