Re: [IP] Pump approved !

In a message dated 12/10/2000 7:59:00 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Well, it finally happened. MM called and said I will have a 508 in my hands
> by Wednesday! Insurance has OKd it.

This is great! I think you will love it. I have been with my pump since
Halloween and I would not consider going back to injections.
I think if you are anything like I was you will want to use it as soon as it
is in your hands but unfortunately I had to wait two weeks.

Good Luck,