[IP] Re: Insurance Denied me the pump...

I would appeal it too. Good for you! I hate hearing about people
getting denied the pump. Pumping saves the insurance company tons
of money in the long run and improves your quality of life. What
more is there to say? I hope they are not viewing the pump as a
convenience item. It is so much more than that!!! If I had to sum
it up in one word, it would be F R E E D O M!!! Go get 'em, and
best of luck to you!

William said:
Got a letter from my insurance company denying me my pump.  Any
suggestions for what to say in an appeal would be helpful.  I
plan to appeal.

Thank You

little guy due 3/10/01