[IP] Canadian Insurance companies

Hello everyone - we had our pump and supplies paid for by Canada Life - but
my husband left that company to start his own company and our new insurance
- Greenshield - has refused to pay for the supplies. They say they do not
cover them under any plan. I have appealed to the ombudsman for
Greenshield, he has said NO. I was wondering if any Canadians have had
similar problems, and if so, what did they do and how did it turn out?

You can reply privately if you like.

Thanks, Linda, mom to Adam, 5, pumping 10 months