Re: [IP] Pump approved !

Weeeeeeeewhoooooooooooo Dave, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
OK, I am blushing! But I would do it all over again because I think everyone
should get the chance to see how much a pump can do for them. I just know
your going to do great with it Dave!!  And your stuck with us now (like it
or not) because now we have another thing in common besides this darn
disease.  I consider myself lucky to have friends like you and all the other
IPers on this list! (are you blushing now?)
True Pump Huggsss by Wed......Dauna