Re: [IP] Insurance Denied me the pump...

  The first thing I wuld suggest is to get in touch with your local ADA
office and see what your state's laws are for diabetes coverage by insurance
companies.  There are several states that are or have ratified their laws
that say that insurance companies must cover all diabetes supplies.  There is
a big push on a bill in the House right now that might make it federal.  But
your state MAY be one that has already taken it on the state level.  Check
out the people at ADA.

sylvia staten