[IP] ip-geeks

Hi Micheal - my current part time job is writing help software and testing
for a large insurance claims application.  I would be happy to be a tester
as well for this proposed software. I use Winglucofacts downloaded from my
Glucometer Elite and I hate it. I am going to try Glucose32.exe and see if
I like it better.
Also, if you need Help written for the software, I might be able to help
out with that as  well.

Linda Culumovic, mom to Adam, 5, pumping 10 months!