[IP] Our Thursday night chat host

CJ, your thursday night chat host, asked me to tell you all that he will be
back for his usual chats when he gets his new computer which should be
sometime soon.  Look for him about the middle of January.  He has missed you
all and is looking forward to getting back into the swing of things with IP.
Anyone interested in filling in for him on Thursday nights is more than
welcome to. Im sure CJ would appreciate that.  I will be there when I can.