[IP] Re: High bgs

That wasn't an "official" side effect listed in my pocket PDR but
there are some antibiotics that have that effect. I would think
it has more to do with the stress of the injury and possible
infection though.

Hope this helps!

Heidi said:
Can anyone tell me if the antibiotic
Duracef(Cefadroxil) raises bgs?My doctor prescibed it
to prevent infection of a lacerated leg-and ever since
then my bgs have been running 300's..I am wondering if
it is because of the drug or the body's reaction to
the injury

little guy due 3/10/01