On 10 Dec 2000, at 18:37, email @ redacted wrote:

> hi Barbie, Believe me, you are only one of many who worry about having the
> needle and tubing hanging from their stomach. For one thing, ;you can use
> many more sites than the stomach, altho thats my favorite area. After a few

My favorite is outer thigh.  Right in the middle of the fat pad.  No
feeling at all.  I don't have a lot of fat on my tummy so finding a
painless site is a bit of a challenge, though I have managed to
squeeze 4 sites out of my tummy.

That, combined with about 4 sites on my thighs gives me 8 and
about 20 days of rest for each site.

> insertions, you will not even think about this thing thats attached to you.
> Almost everyone obsesses about the pump until they actually get it and then
> we all say the same thing.

> This little pump has saved my life. Why did I wait

And my sanity.