[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #694

In a message dated 12/9/2000 8:30:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sandra, 32 c.o. female from the Louisville area.  Dx'd at age 10, ID ever
 since (22 yrs).  Poor regulation through most of my life, >>

Hi Sandra, Please remember this, there is absolutely nothing to be scared
about when it comes to the pump. You will get acclimated to it in no time and
will tell yourself, "why was I scared of this little ole pump", its saving my