[IP] Re: gushers??

In 7 months of pumping, I have had one'gusher'.  I cannot belive how calm i
was about it...probably because I had read about it on this list.  It
happened as I was removing the old site and it quickly saturated my
clothing.  I grabbed papeer towels and held them against it and it stopped.
But, I quicklt removed the soaked clothing, got them into water and
detergent as quicklt as possible so thsat they would not be ruined.  Then I
resumed the changing of the site.

That was several months ago.  Now I am prepared and do not stand over the
whiteish mat I have near the counter where I usually change my site, just so
it will not be ruined should there be a 'gusher'.  But, even though I am now
prepared, it has not happened since then!

It is good to know the possibilities because you then realize there is no
need to be hysterical if there is a biggish bleed.  I think if I had NOT
known about it, it would have scared me witless.

Christmas in historic Wickford, RI
My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images