Re: [IP] (no subject)

  Sorry for not replying sooner,  However the Hospital had a room with my
name on it.
I know you have experienced this Ha!
After researching the different Machines and listening to all the
comments on IP  I thought this was the newest most up to date product.
Also I liked their research on the internal BG sensor.  And the owner of
the company sounded like a sharp lady.  Maybe it was because it  was a
woman.  However,  Everything I heard, read and looked at led me to
believe this was the best choice for me.
If  nothing else the company is willing to work with you and help in
every way to obtain the pump.  They are really NEAT!!!!
If you are looking into getting the Animas, I highly recommend it.
Good luck Di