[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #693

I will be going to no mail web only until December 28th. We are
going down to Florida to spend some time with our family this
Christmas. We've also gotten news that we may be moving at the end
of April to Minot ND/Minot AFB. I will fill you in more after we
know for certain. If anyone on this list lives in or near to Minot
ND please feel free to write us at email @ redacted at anytime
because I can check some of my mail while away from home. I just
can't go over a certain limit and since I belong to over 30 different
lists my email box would have been clogged! We will be leaving for
Florida next Saturday morning early! I hope you all have a joyous

Love Always,