[IP] Gastroparesis question

I have a question for those who have experienced gastroparesis.  What are
your symptoms?  I have been having stomach problems - mainly nausea, stomach
making gurgling noises, burping, slight burning in upper part of stomach (but
doesn't feel like heartburn). It doesn't necessarily have any rhyme or
reason, sometimes after a meal sometimes out of the blue. My doctor thinks it
may be gastroparesis but I'm not sure.  I had stomach trouble for a couple of
months last year and was prescribed different stomach meds (tagament, reglan,
and others) which did nothing but made me feel worse.  My doctor has
prescribed Zantac 150 mgs. 2 X a day.  I am reluctant to try this since all
the other meds made me feel even worse and I'm afraid this might too.  At
least now I can tolerate it but I don't want to make myself feel worse.  Any
suggestions or advise regarding your experience with this type of problem
would be appreciated.

Thank You,  Linda