[IP] Latest Pixie PG update

The Dr. called me while I was eating dinner. It is definately not a normal
pregnancy. My hcG only went up 400 pts in 48 hours. I was 7 or so weeks
along.. Monday morning I go to the OB's for a final hcG and ultrasound. Then
they will schedule me for the D&C. It is a missed miscarriage. We're
devastasted. My husband and I would like to thank you for your best wishes
and support during this and appreciate them very much.