Re: [IP] The decision to have children

we were taking money up in front of wal marts a year
ago for the walk for diabetes. i was holding a picture
of my two kids (both have diabetes). an older lady
walk by and i told her what we was doing. she looked
at me and said well it seems you would have quit
having children after the first got diabetes. i had to
walk off from her, i never want to hit someone as bad
as i want to hit her. what she does not know was that
baby got diabetes first and than my older got diabetes
2 1/2 years later. beside the point it is my decision
to have children.
becky fl
chelsey 7 dxed 9/99 and nathan 4 2/97. pumping and
loving it

Do You Yahoo!?