[IP] Why recommed a Doctor?

Why should I post my Doctors name on the Physicians Referral
list?    WHY NOT???    People come to this site looking for
information and help in dealing with their (or their loved ones)
diabetes.  Knowing which Endo does prescribe the insulin pump
gives someone a start toward pumping.  How would you feel today
if your Endo did not prescribe it for you?  Let's all help one another.

George     :>)

If you need help in posting, write me or HELP@insulin-pumpers.org