[IP] which pump?

For me personally, my decision was based on the fact that my MM507C is the
preference of my CDE and that the pumpers that I know use this one.  I felt
more comfortable being able to talk to people close to me about something
they knew.  I didn't want to be a "learning guinea pig" for my CDE.  She was
willing to work with any pump I chose.  My husband's niece uses the 507C so I
was more familiar with this one.