[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #691

>From: email @ redacted (Amy Tarver)
>Subject: Re: [IP] Heredity
>Most parents are not giving there kids vaccines anymore b/c it is a
>known fact that they cause diabetes autism and may other things.  I no a
>family w/ a daughter w/ autism that was caused by the vaccines.

Hi Amy:

You might want to look at the JDF website.  They have found no proof that
vaccines cause diabetes, autism, or anything (except for causing many cases
of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc"). ;)  I wish the efforts of those opposing
vaccines would be directed to curing diseases rather than finding some
conspiracy to blame.  It's terrible when kids get diseases, but blaming
without evidence does no good.

If you have proof, please post it to the list and report it to the FDA.

Dave S.