[IP] An invitation to online support group forum(s)

I would like to invite everyone who has a child or children with
diabetes to join an online support group forum that I created at
eCircles a few months ago. Actually, there are TWO groups - one
for civilian families (this was originally created for families
in Kitsap Co, WA but was recently opened up to everyone) and one
for military families (this was originally intended to be an
online extension of the new support group my husband and I just
started - it was in place well before the actual support group
was - but was recently expanded to include ALL Tricare regions.)

If you would like to join one or both eCircles please email me at
email @ redacted and specify which one(s) you want to
join, then I will send you an invitation(s). Also, if anyone
lives in Kitsap Co, WA and surrounding areas and is interested in
the real-life support groups offered in this area, please let me
know and I'll get you the info (I do know of at least one adult
support group as well if anyone is interested.)

Hope to see at least some of you there!

little guy due 3/10/01