Re: [IP] which pump?

We all have our own priorities and I think that is important in your
decision making.  I would make a list of each of the pump features and
check those that are important for you.  Possibly the pump with the most
check marks would be the pump of choice for you.

Something that is very important to me is waterproof.  I do not like
disconnecting.  I have used the H-Tron and am now on the Animas.   I really
like the Animas.  It's easy to use and has all the features I need and want.

Remember, most importantly, you are the one who will wear it for a very
long time.  You, not the reps or your doctor.