Re: [IP] After 14 days pumping; am now crashing. Should I need to reduce basals?

In a message dated 12/8/00 11:39:16 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Is it common to have to make drastic changes in basals after only two weeks
on the pump?   >>

I know that at about that point I had to reduce basals, also.  Had first had
some very difficult-to-reverse hypos. Could part of it be that because you
are not going up as high, you are not needing as much insulin to bring you
down, perhaps because of reduced insulin resistance when you stay at the
lower level?

Linda Z