[IP] Softserter

I've been on the MiniMed pump for a week now. The softsert works with
the softset and it's a great little device. I just bought another one
take to work also. It gives absolutely no pain and it's easy to work. I'm
sure if you can use it with oether pumps, since this is the only pump
I've used.

Mark Zeserson

Could somebody explain to me how the Softserter works . . .  also, is
the only device that does insertions, or does each manufacturer have
own version?  Can you only use one certain infusion set or can it be used

with various different sets?  and, finally, (i think), can you use the
Softserter even if you're not using a MM pump???
Thanks again!