[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #691

In a message dated 12/8/2000 9:44:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Mom is type I since age of 2, (still trying to convince her of the
      benfits of the pump. She keeps telling me can't teach an old dog new
      tricks.) >>

Hi Brooke, I used to think like your mother, but thank God  I finally
realized how much a pump could help me, and help me it did. My only regret is
that I didnt get on it years ago. And I'd bet money that Im alot older than
your mom. Joan