[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] New Pixie PG update

Well, the test results are back and inconclusive. My hcG was only 100 points
lower than expected so we're repeating it tomorrow. My progestrerone was
also notably lower than expected (it was 15.8 instead of the 20 they wanted)
so they are having me take progestrone for it. They'll call me tomorrow
afternoon with the results of tomorrow's repeat hcG. If it's lower than
yesterday's, we'll decide what to do then. The odds are completely 50/50
right now if the baby will make it. My diabetes is holding up perfectly, my
HbA1C is still only 4.4. I'm taking progesterone to give it every chance I
can if it's not already too late. I'll know soon. Keep praying and sending
good wishes:)

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml