[IP] Re: first site change was a nightmare

In a message dated 12/8/00 11:45:27 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I just want you to know that as others on this list had promised me; it
> gets better and soon it will be no more of a deal than doing a pen
> injection!  This is hard to believe but it is true.  By your fourth

Well I had major problems with site changes for the first two months, not the
first 4 attempts!!
Finally the last month has been much easier, mainly because of some good
advice i got from someone I talked to at disetronic on the phone.
Hope you get the hang of doing it quickly!!

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000