Re: [IP] Things Pumpers Carry

Pumpers and Friends,
    I see from post I got my format did not go thru as I typed my post so
maybe this will help

>   In it is the following: Fanny Car/Wo/Sch Storm

********** this is how it was to look********************
In it is the following:
Fanny         Car/Wo/Sch         Storm

>2. Blood Glucose Strips 50 100 300

2. Blood Glucose Strips                                                 50
100                     300

> 2. Zip-lock of Alcohol, Hibistat,
>           Skin-Prep,I.V. Prep, Betadine,
>           and Uni-solve Pads 5 each 10 each 25 each
             and Uni-solve Pads                                            5
each        10 each              25 each

I do have this saved as a word doc. if you like copy, I can send it to you.
I had cast remove today, put  I needed to have shots  in two fingers to get
them to unlock...... BS was 542 once I got home will be taking alot of
insulin until shots wear off. My hand is very sore now and I'm typing with

           REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                              Rodney

PS:REMEMBER IP WILL HAVE A CHAT WITH DIETRONIC ON THE 13TH IN THE GUEST ROOM
AT 9pm EST.......WATCH FOR MINIMED IN JAN.**************