[IP] Re: Why not pumps

I have received this link from bbradrn for the ADA site that seems to
support my view point.  Pump use requires: knowledgeable practitioners
(sadly lacking), the desire to use one and the ability to use it.  Some
require that they should only be used if satisfactory control can not be
made otherwise and if there are scheduling problems (especially true for

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
We can't all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap
as they go by.
 - Will Rogers