Re: [IP] Re: Pixie PG update

Pixie, I was told with my second child that there was no heartbeat and that
the fetus was not growing according to schedule,AND that the hcg was low.  I
went home that day devastated and in addition my OB had scheduled a D&C for
the next morning...When I got to the hospital the next day I insisted he
perform another blood test...the result....my hormone level had doubled from
the day prior....Cole is now 6 years old and has been advanced to the second
grade.....You are in my prayers.

ASAP "Alway Say A Prayer"