Re: [IP] Heredity

In my case, there has been no indication or record of diabetes (type I or
II) in my family either; however, three years prior to my diagnosis of Type
I diabetes I had a VSD performed on my heart (open-heart surgery) wherein I
was required to take a series of steroids before the surgery was
performed...Over the years there has been a link associated with a steroids
and diabetes following, especially having a lot of trauma to the body at
such a young age.

"ASAP" Always Say A Prayer"