Re: [IP] Re: challenge to my dr

It appears I need to make a correction.  I am not in anyway indicating my
Endo (or any other Endo) is in his/her line of personally selected
service/business for money.  My Doctor is wonderful and does not in any way
project that.  I was simply speculating since at this time I do not have the
facts as to reason he does not openly share his diabetes with ALL of his
patients.  In my prior e-mail comment "after all it is about money" I meant
we need it to survive.  Additionally, I was not stereotyping.  I apologize
for any confusion.

"Elegance is Refusal"
Coco Chanel