[IP] Re: First Site Change ORdeal...

Judy:  When I had to change my son's set for the first time I was so
scared I was sweating literally! At the time it was pre-EMLA (we were
advised not to bother!) well this little guy was freaking out and I was
trying not to cry...but we did it.  It got better after each time, but
was scary for awhile there!  Now we use SIlhouettes and all is well.  I
never dread site change at all.

A funny tale from a fellow-pumper Mom is that when they put in their
first Silhouette (they only had one at home to try!) they put it in
upside down!! LOL!  They had to tape it backwards until they could get
another one!!  Poor kid!

Take care and hang in there!  Let us know how your next changes go!!