[IP] Re: pumps being a new thang

A few months ago, someone gave me an AutoSyringe pump (it's about
the size of a 1" wide checkbook) that has to be close to 20yrs
old (can't remember exactly when it was first manufactured, but
it is close.) I even have quite a few of the old infusion sets.
One of the Jans on this list also has an old pump (as old or
older than mine.) There are a few people on here who have been
pumping for 20yrs.

Joan said:
Sylvia, Altho I didn't know about insulin pumps til several years
ago, I
read where some have been on the market for over 20 years.  That
doesnt sound
very new to me. Joan
little guy due 3/10/01