Re: [IP] First site change a nightmare

I did my first insertion with a Tender (Sil or Comfort)  less than two
weeks ago.  Up to that point I had never even seen one nor had any
training.  It took me an hour, was painful and I really abused the site
with shakey hands!

I just want you to know that as others on this list had promised me; it
gets better and soon it will be no more of a deal than doing a pen
injection!  This is hard to believe but it is true.  By your fourth
attempt; you'll wonder what ever took an hour!

All the best!