[IP] Pixie PG update

Hi Pumpers,

  I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful letters of suppor and advice I
recieved when I found out I was pregnant. There may be a problem with the
baby and I am having blood tests done every other day right now. My a.m
sickness and headaches and such suddenly stopped on Tuesday and I
immediately called my OB. She made me come in for an utrasound and it didn't
look right. She says it may be a missed miscarriage and I may need
progestrerone if it's still alive oes not look promising. Has anyone else on
this list ever had a miscarriage and is willing to talk privately about it?
Is it normal to greive for someone that never even developed it's heartbeat
yet? I've slept 20 hours yesterday after we got back from the OB's office.
She told me I did everything right, and it wasn't caused by my diabetes at
all. It's my very first pregancy and I'm very depressed that it's possibly
 Thank you,