[IP] Re: How soon after diagnosis?

email @ redacted wrote:

<<An added advantage-she was not used to the insulin injection schedule and
desire to get back to a "normal" schedule overcame any hesitation she would
otherwise have felt about being connected to an external device.  If we had
waited and she became used to the schedule of injections, snacks and meal
times, this might have been more of an issue.>>

Hi, I'm not sure about this, I'd been on shots and the schedule of
injections, snacks and meals for nearly 37 years and loved the freedom I
finally got with pumping.  I think even if your daughter had gotten used to
that schedule, she would still have welcomed the opportunity to have the
freedom she had before being dx'd.